Monday, March 31, 2008

At least it was Plastic Wrap....





Sunday morning was an unfortunate morning. As you can see from the above pictures. We were horribly violated sometime Saturday night/early Sunday morning. When the police arrived, they said it was the worst blatant disregard for other peoples property ("yeah you know me"..sorry I digress) they had ever seen! We were heart broken. Who could of done this! Why would they do such a thing? The kind police officer told me they have had many sightings of a new "gang" in the neighborhood. Since they have not made themselves known and live it relative incognito the local FBI have been calling them "SMM" (aka Soccer Mom Mafia!)
No way! Not in our neighborhood! I was shocked and dismayed. I am not sure why our family was targeted. My thoughts are this though, I might have to join them. It will be the only way to keep my precious family safe. I just hope initiation is not too tough. I would have to draw the line if it involves biscuits and gravy though. There are some things even I won't do!
So my dear friends in blog world....pray for me!
I am not sure what the future holds!

12 comments:

Johnson said...

Angie I confess it was me

emily said...

What the crap? That is too funny!! Saran wrap?? Did you roll it back up and reuse it? I would have!

emily said...

PS Aaron we all know you are WAY too cheap to pull this kind of prank! You would have used candy wrappers or empty energy drink cans!

Not quite the Bradys said...

Me: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
The Pinkiest(5): What's so funny, Mommy? Mommy? What's funny? Mommy, what's funny? What's funny Mommy?
Me (thinking there is no way to spin this in a good light): Ummmm.... Nothing.

I'm pretty sure that the initiation involves bowling on your back. But that's just what I've HEARD. :)

Tiercy said...

This is the funniest post. If only I were so clever, because you see...my house was also violated the same night yours was. But, husband told me in no uncertain terms that I was not to reward the perpatraitor with a post. JK Maybe we should go through initiation togehter?

Johnson said...

Emo, I would have broken into Angie's house and used her saran wrap!

Kelly said...

Your future holds...a LOT of plastic.

Kelly said...

Pretty pretty decorations!

Angela said...

I know nothing but I did hear through the grapevine that initiation is way more rigorous than bowling backwards. I heard it consists of being saran wrapped to poles in dark cities and left there for 48 hours straight but I wouldn't know, I don't head it up, I just heard. Be weary, be very very weary. Watch your back at all times. You never know who is among you that is involved in this underground gang.

Angela said...

P.S. I did an air concert to OPP in seventh grade. It freakin rocked.

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

You down with OPP...yeah you KNOW ME!!!!